This website is owned by INNOVATION EPICENTRE LTD with offices based in Kenya. The website www.helpmedesignasite.com is committed to protecting your privacy and takes the responsibility regarding the security of its customer information very seriously. This privacy statement sets out how we collect, use and process the information that we collect from our customers when they use this website.
We encourage all of our customers to read this privacy statement alongside our terms and conditions. This privacy statement applies to all users of the service. By using the website www.helpmedesignasite.com and submitting your personal information to us then you acknowledge that you agree to be bound by this privacy statement and agree that this website will collect, process, transfer and use your personal information in the ways in which have been outlined in this privacy statement.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is information which can be used to identify our customers personally. The categories of personal information that we may collect and use is described below.
Information you provide us with
In order to provide our products and services then we collect personal information about you when you use this website. This may include the following information:
- Name and contact information (name, address, email address)
- Account information (username and password)
- Other information collected when you contact us or engage with us directly.
Information we collect automatically
We may collect information about you and your use of our service including how you interact with our website automatically. This information includes:
- Your activity on the service, such as what products and services you have engaged with/downloaded.
- Your interactions with us in email.
- Details of your interactions with customer service.
- IP address, device ID and other unique identifiers.
- Device and software information such as browser type.
- Information collected via cookies.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the above personal information in a number of ways, which could include:
- To provide you with the goods and services.
- To respond to your requests.
- To deliver communications such as order and system updates.
- Billing and account maintenance.
- To improve our products and service.
- In any other way where we obtain your prior consent to do so.
We may share some of your information to employees, consultants and affiliates as well as other businesses or persons for the purpose of providing some business purposes on our behalf.
This may include trusted companies who act as data processors on our behalf. In such cases we require that these parties agree to protect the confidentiality of all of the information in line with our privacy practices.
Where permitted by law, we may also pass your information where we have a contractual or legal obligation to do so.
In addition we may release personal information:
- When we believe this is necessary by law.
- When disclosure is required to maintain the security of our website.
- To respond to court orders or government enquiries.
- In the event that we go through a business transaction such as a merger or liquidation.
If you prefer to not have cookies enabled then you can change this in your browser settings, but this may affect your experience with the website.
We take great care to ensure the security of the website www.helpmedesignasite.com The data that you provide to this website is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology which is the industry standard encryption method for personal and billing information. However, the security of the transmission of information over the internet can never be guaranteed, and we are not responsible for any interruptions.
Customers are responsible for maintaining the security of their own accounts, including protecting their username and passwords. In order to protect you and your information then we may temporarily suspend your use of the service if any security breach is suspected.
DATA PRIVACY RIGHTS
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) grants you certain rights under the law, in particular the right to access, correct or delete the personal data that we hold about you. We will retain your personal information for as long as is needed for the original purpose for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, customers have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to rectification – you have the right to have your personal information rectified if that information is incorrect.
- The right to object – you have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- The right of restriction – you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to be provided with a copy of the personal information that we hold about you in a commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent – you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time in cases where we have relied on your consent to process your personal information.
LEGAL BASES FOR PROCESSING DATA
Our legal bases for collecting and using the personal information as is described in this privacy statement are as follows:
- We need the personal information in order to form a contract with you.
- Where the processing of this personal information is within our legitimate interests.
- Where we have your consent to do so.
- Where we have a legal obligation to do so.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes that have been outlined in this statement. We will retain and use this personal information for the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
This privacy statement may be updated from time to time so please make sure that you regularly check back to this page to see if there have been any updates which may affect you.
If you have any questions or would like to know more information about your rights then please contact us.